Friday, April 28, 2017

My Tears Fall

Animal cruelty and Child abuse is the most important topics to me because like people, animals feel and have emotions, they shouldn't be treated badly because all they want is love. Child abuse is important to me as well because children don't deserve to be treated badly, like animals shouldn't be treated bad too. Some kids don't even know why they get abused and fear their abusers but are too scared to say anything. What breaks my heart the most is that people with a voice decide to stay silent when other things such as animals don't have a voice to fight with. Child abuse also makes me sad because while the children are still developing, they are being exposed to that violence and have a higher chance of being abusers too.


No comments:

Post a Comment