Wednesday, May 17, 2017

DANNY!!!

If there is one person I would love to be with every minute of everyday, it would be my cousin Daniel, or as I like to call him Danny. He is one of my favorite cousins because he's funny, caring, energetic, but sometimes lazy. He is like the boy version of me. He is a hard worker but also loves a good party. He is the only cousin I dance with when I go to Mexico because my other cousins don't dance right they move to much,  it Danny and me dance stiff. He never leaves me out of anything, only if he's with his guy friends. He is protective over me like most of my cousins but he's always by my side to cheer me up or help me when I get sick in Mexico. I wish he could come to the U.S because I really do miss him a lot. If you compare me and Danny, we both prefer to work than sit around, we both have dark brown hair, and we both have a chill but energetic personality.


No comments:

Post a Comment