Wednesday, May 17, 2017

My favorite place

My most favorite place in the world is Mexico. Specifically Santiago Papasquiaro, Durango. It's my all time favorite place because it's were my dads side of the family lives. I visit almost every year to visit but it only for two weeks. I always enjoy the fair they have every year, as well as going to the swimming pools and the river. I always loved Mexico because it's a part of my culture I don't get to see everyday. Of course, I can always search for the music I want to listen to but it's not the same as having an actual band come and preform for you. I get to ride horses, and everyone is family there, you could be living there for the first time and everyone will go find out who you are. I also loved it there because it's been a place I have loved since I was a kid, the fresh air, and the quite nights where I can look up and see the stars. I don't get to see my family in Mexico often so I like to make every minute last. When I go on the plane to Mexico I like to scribble  in a not book and draw different things.


No comments:

Post a Comment