Monday, May 22, 2017

My Soundtrack

1) Stand By Me, by Prince Royce - This song is important to me because when I was little and my aunt had parties I always danced to bachata with my cousin but when I hear this song it always reminds me of those memories. Song
2) Safari, By J. Balvin - This song makes me happy because when I listen to it it reminds me of my best friend Nat, she introduced me to the song our second week of school and when I hear it I think of her. Song
3) Stay, by Alessia Cara - This song is important to me because it makes me feel sad but happy at the same time because I know even though my best friends can't always be with me, I know they will always be there for me. Song
4) Beautiful girls, by Sean Kingston - I love this song because they he sings it makes me feel like there is someone who doesn't care what women look like, who doesn't care if they're big or skinny, so this song makes me feel beautiful about myself. Song
5) Shape of you, by Ed Sheeran- I love this song because it reminds me of all the times my dad suggested I go to the gym with him, I would go running or walking or even on the stairs and that song would come on. Song

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for not commenting as often.

    I LOVE the song "Stay" by Alessia Cara too

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete