Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Sweet Venom

I have been reading the book Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs. This book is a non-fiction book, the book takes place in San Francisco, three girls named Gretchen, Grace, and Greer, who were all adopted, thought they were abandoned by their parents. These three girls are triplets but they don't know that until one day they all finally reconnect. Gretchen ran away from her adopted parents when she was little and a few weeks later this strange lady found her and told her who she really was. When the they all reconnect they have to work together to fight monsters that come to the surface from hades. Oh, did I forget to tell you, these three girls are the descendants of Medusa.

I recommend this book to anyone who likes mythological creatures. This was actually a book I didn't think I would like but it was actually pretty interesting. You just have to really pay attention to who is speaking in each character because it goes back and forth between them.i would rate this book a 7-10 because I did get confused in some parts but it was a really phenomenal book.




No comments:

Post a Comment